Rolls and samosa recipes are famous all over the world and mostly in South Asian countries like Pakistan and India. People like to make this recipe in the month of Ramadan with different ingredients like vegetables, Potatoes, and Chicken. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Samosa recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a Chicken Samosas Recipe.
Chicken Samosas Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Chicken boiled and shredded 250 gms
- Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Whole spice powder ½ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Green onion chopped 4 tbs
- Coriander chopped 4 tbs
- Green chilies chopped 2
- All-purpose flour 2 to 3 tbs
- Water as required
- Samosa sheets 12 to 15
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Take a wok, add oil, cumin seeds, onion and mix these ingredients until translucent.
- Now, Add chicken, black pepper powder, whole spice powder, red chili powder, salt and mix well.
- Now, Add green onion, coriander, green chilies, and mix them well and let them cool.
- Now, In all-purpose flour, add water and mix it well to make a smooth paste and set aside.
- Now, Take samosa sheets, make a pocket from samosa sheet, and add chicken stuffing in the center and roll into the shape of samosa and seal the corners with all-purpose flour and water mixture.
- Now, Take samosa sheets and make a pocket shape, and add chicken stuffing in the center of samosa pockets, and add mozzarella cheese and chicken stuffing and roll into the shape of samosa and seal the samosa corners with all-purpose flour and water mixture.
- To make more samosa, Follow the same process above and make bite size samosa.
- Take a wok, and add oil and fry samosa until it becomes golden brown.