Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious Chinese recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time. This recipe is made from chicken and other tasty ingredients. People like to eat this recipe with Chinese Fried rice or Egg Fried Rice recipe. This recipe is known as a Chicken Shashlik Recipe.
Chicken Shashlik Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Boneless Chicken ½ Kg
- Ginger and Garlic paste 1 Tablespoon
- Salt 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili ½ Tablespoon
- Coriander powder ½ Tablespoon
- Turmeric ¼ Teaspoon
- Garam Masala ¼ Teaspoon
- Vinegar 1 Tablespoon
- Soya Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Bell Pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- Shashlik Sticks
Ingredients for Sauce
- Tomato Ketchup ½ Cup
- Rosemary ½ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Chinese Salt ¼ Teaspoon
- Water ½ Cup
Directions for Chicken Shashlik
- First, Cut the chicken and vegetables into cubes.
- Now, take a bowl add chicken with garlic and ginger paste and all your spices.
- Now mix all the above ingredients and Marinate chicken for 1 hour.
- Now, Cut the bell pepper, tomato, and red onion in the square shape.
- Now, Assemble the chicken and veggies in a shashlik stick according to your choice.
- Now, take a frying pan heat 2 to 3 tablespoon of cooking oil and place your sticks. Keep turning the sides of shashlik sticks so all the sides are cooked evenly.
Directions for Sauce
- Take a saucepan, add ketchup, water, salt, black pepper, and rosemary and cook the sauce for 3 to 5 minutes.