Different fast food recipes are famous due to their taste and easy to cook and healthy ingredients. Today, we will share with you a healthy and quick fast food recipe that you can easily cook at home known as a Chicken Shawarma Recipe. This recipe is famous all over the world. You can make this recipe just within 20 to 30 minutes at home.
Chicken Shawarma Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe according to the following ingredients and directions.
- 50 gm minced chicken meat
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper according to your taste
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 shawarma bread
- Carrot pickle 1 piece
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Chopped green leaf cabbage
- 2 thin long slices of cucumber
- Black pepper (optional)
- Take a wok add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add minced chicken meat with salt and red pepper according to your taste including lemon juice, and cook them well for 10 to 15 minutes until the color of chicken minced meat become light golden brown.
- Put the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the wok over low-medium heat and put the shawarma bread and little fry just for 1 minute each side of shawarma bread.
- Now take a plate put the light fried bread in the plate and add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and spread over the bread with tomato ketchup.
- Now add fried chicken minced meat over the layer of mayonnaise and ketchup with carrot pickle and slices of cucumber.
- Now add chopped green leaf cabbage according to your taste and sprinkle some black pepper powder according to your taste.
- Now roll the ingredients in the bread by rolling the shawarma bread and your chicken shawarma is ready to serve.
You can serve this healthy recipe with soft drink and french fries according to your taste.You can check our recipe of Chicken keema recipe/ Fried minced chicken meat.