Roll recipes are famous all over the in different flavors like vegetable rolls, chicken rolls etc. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and healthy rolls recipe known as a Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe. You can make this recipe at home within minimum time approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and by following the give directions.
- Cooking Oil 3 to 4 tbs
- Chicken Boiled and shredded 1 & ½ Cups
- Carrot julienne 1 & ½ Cups
- Cabbage julienne 1 & ½ Cups
- Capsicum julienne 1 & ½ Cups
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Black pepper crushed 2 Tsp
- Soy sauce 2 Tbsp
- Green onion chopped 1 Cup
- All-purpose flour 3 to 4 tbs
- Water as required
- Roll sheets 12 to 15
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Take a medium-size wok, add oil, chicken, carrot, cabbage, capsicum and mix them well.
- Now, Add salt, black pepper crushed, soy sauce, green onion and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
- Now add all-purpose flour, add water and mix them well to form a smooth paste.
- Take roll sheets, and add filling and fold both sides of sheets, apply all-purpose flour paste and fold it.
- Now, Prepare the remaining rolls similarly.
- Take a wok, heat oil and fry until their color becomes golden brown.
- Your Recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.