Here, you go, guys, today we are going to share with you an amazing pizza recipe that you can easily cook at home without Oven within a short time. This Recipe is known as a Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe Without Oven.
Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe Without Oven With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Filling
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red Chili Crushed 1 tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp for frying
- Coal for smoke
Ingredients for Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Red Onion Finely chopped 1 Medium-size
- Garlic paste or powder 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes Finely chopped 2 Cups
- Salt ½ tsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 Cup
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbs
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder) ½ tsp
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Dried basil leaves 1 tsp
- Red Chili Crushed 1 tsp
Ingredients for Pizza Dough
- Warm milk ¾ Cup
- Warm water ¾ Cup
- All-purpose flour 3 & ½ Cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Dry instant yeast 2 tsp
- Butter Soften 2 tbs
- 1 Egg
- Cooking or Olive Oil 1 tbsp
Ingredients for Assembling
- Pizza sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Chicken tikka filling
- Onion Sliced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Oregano to sprinkle
- Red Chili Crushed
Directions For Chicken Tikka Filling
- In the first step, take a bowl, add chicken, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, red chili crushed, red chili powder, salt and coriander powder, mix them well and marinate them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take a frying pan, add oil and marinated chicken, fry until chicken is done and give a coal smoke for 1 to 2 minutes, and set aside.
Directions For Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Take frying pan, add oil and onion, cook them until translucent.
- Now, add garlic, tomatoes, and cook them until tomatoes are soft.
- Now, Add salt, tomato ketchup, white pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red chili powder, dried oregano, dried basil leaves and red chili crushed and cook them until sauce thickens, and set aside.
Directions For Pizza Dough
- In milk, add water and mix.
- Now take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, sugar, instant yeast, butter, eggs and mix them well.
- Now, add milk+water mixture, mix & knead to form a dough.
- Now, add oil, cover and let it sit for 2 hours or until dough is doubled in size.
- Now, add oil and knead again.
Directions For Assembling Pizza
- Now, Take the dough and make a ball, press the dough ball and flattened it, make a round shaped dough, prick with a fork.
- Now, Spread pizza sauce over the dough, add cheddar cheese, chicken tikka filling, onion, olives, mozzarella cheese, jalapenos, oregano and red chili crushed, and set aside for 15 minutes before baking the pizza.
- In a pot, add 1 pack (800gms) of salt, place wire rack (min 2 to 3 inches high) and heat on high flame for 15 minutes.
- Now, Place pizza in the pot, and cover and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.