Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and crispy recipe with crispy ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time. People like to eat this recipe with Ketchup and Bread, Roti or Naan etc according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Chili Stuffed Pakora Recipe.
Chili Stuffed Pakora Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the given and instructions given below.
Ingredients For Chili Stuffing
- Salt ¼ Tsp or to taste
- Coriander powder ¼ Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed ½ Tsp
- Achar gosht masala 1 Tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil ½ tbsp
Ingredients For Potato Coating
- Potatoes boiled & mashed ½ kg
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Chaat masala 1 Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Fresh coriander chopped 3 tbsp
Ingredients For Pakora Batter
- Gram flour 1 Cup
- Salt ½ Tsp or to taste
- Baking soda ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed ¼ Tsp
- Water ¾ Cup
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 15 to 20
- Mozzarella cheese grated as required (Optional)
- Cooking 0il for frying
Directions For Chili Stuffing
- Take a bowl, add salt, cumin seeds, coriander powder, achar gosht masala, cooking oil, lemon juice, and mix them well, then set aside.
Directions For Potato Coating
- In mash potatoes, add red chili powder, chaat masala, salt, fresh coriander and mix them well, and set aside.
Directions For Pakora Batter
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, salt, baking powder, cumin seeds, water and mix them well until smooth mixture is formed.
- Now, Add cooking oil, mix well and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Now, Wash, pat dry and deseed chilies.
- In green chilies, add masala mix or mozzarella cheese with masala mix, coat them with potato coating then dip into pakora batter or mixture.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil and fry the chilies until golden brown.