Chinese recipes are famous all over the world due to their healthy and amazing taste and healthy ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you a very healthy and amazing Chinese recipe that you can easily cook at home known as a Chinese Chicken Chow Mein Recipe.
Chinese Chicken Chow Mein Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Total Servings: 5
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Pepper just for taste
- 2 cubed chicken breasts
- ½ onion, julienned
- 3 sliced stalks celery
- 4 julienned carrots
- 3 cups of shredded cabbage
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 1½ cups of chicken broth
- Take a bowl and, mix soy sauce, ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Now, place chicken cubes into a resealable plastic bag pour half of the marinade mixture of above ingredients into the bag and save the rest for later. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Pour the marinated chicken into a large pot and cook over medium-high heat. Now, remove the cooked chicken from the pot.
4. Now, add sesame oil to the bottom of the pot and add chopped the red onion, celery, carrots, and cabbage. Cook them until the red onions are translucent.
- Now, add the both ramen noodle bricks into the bottom of the pot with above cooked ingredients.
- Now add chicken broth over the noodles and mix them well.
- Now, cover the noodles with the cooked vegetables as much as possible. Now, cover the pot with a lid and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now, in the last step break up the noodles and add back the chicken, and pour in the rest of the marinade from earlier and cook them well.
- Now garnish this recipe Chinese chicken chow mein with scallions.