Chocolate and cake recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing taste and creamy ingredients and people like to eat these recipes according to their taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing recipe combination of Chocolate and cake, known as a Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Chocolate Cake Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious chocolatey recipe at home by using the following ingredients and given instructions.
- All-purpose flour 2 Cups 240 gm
- Cocoa powder ¾ Cup 75 gms
- Baking soda ½ tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Butter Softened 150 gms (2/3 Cup)
- Caster sugar 1 & ¾ Cup (350 gms)
- 3 Eggs
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Milk 300 ml
Ingredients For Chocolate Ganache
- Milk chocolate Chopped 250 gms
- Cream ¾ cup Hot
- Milk 1 to 2 tbsp
- First, Grease 9” round pan with cooking oil and spread flour evenly over the round pan, and set aside.
- Take a bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix these dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Now take a mixer machine, add butter and caster sugar, beat until mixture become light and fluffy.
- During the beating of ingredients, add eggs one at a time, beating them well after each addition of egg
- Now, Add vanilla essence and beat all with ingredients again.
- Now, add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beat until all they combine well.
- Now, Pour batter into a greased and floured pan and bake in preheated oven at 170 C temperature for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Now, let the cake cool down on a cooling rack.
Directions For Chocolate Ganache
- First Take a bowl, add milk chocolate and hot cream, leave it for 4 to 5 minutes and gently mix them well.
- Now, On a double boiler, simmer on low flame, place bowl, add milk, and mix them well and leave for 10 minutes.
- When the cake is cool, apply chocolate ganache and your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with tea.