Cake recipes are famous all over the world and people like to eat these recipes with tea and coffee according to their taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and famous continental cake recipe that you can easily bake at home within a short time known as a Chocolate Cake Without Oven Recipe.
Chocolate Cake Without Oven Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- All-purpose flour 1 Cup
- Cocoa powder ½ Cup
- Salt ¼ Tsp
- Baking powder ½ Tsp
- Baking soda ½ Tsp
- Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- Caster sugar 1 & 1/8 Cups
- Egg 1
- Milk ½ Cup
- Water hot ½ Cup
- Vanilla essence 1 Tsp
Ingredients For Coffee Ganache
- White chocolate 250 gm
- Cream (hot) ¾ Cup
- Instant coffee 1 tbsp
- Milk 1 to 2 tbsp
Directions For Chocolate Cake Without Oven Recipe
- Tak a medium-size bowl, place sifter, add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda, sift them together and mix them well.
- Now, Add cooking oil and mix well with other ingredients.
- Now, Add caster sugar, eggs, milk and mix them well until they combine well.
- Now, Add hot water and Add vanilla essence and mix them well.
- Now, Place butter paper in the 9-inch baking pan and grease it with cooking oil.
- Now, Pour batter into a greased baking pan and set aside.
- Take a pot, add 1 pack of salt, place wire rack, cover and preheat on high flame for 15 minutes for baking.
- Now, Place the baking pan, cover and bake on medium low flame for 1 hour.
- Now, Insert a toothpick or a stick in the baked cake if it comes clean, the cake is done completely.
- You can also bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180C temperature for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Now, Let the cake cool down on a wire rack and refrigerate.
Directions For Chocolate Ganache
- Now take a bowl, add white chocolate and hot cream, and leave it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now, On a double boiler, place the bowl and mix continuously for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now, Add instant coffee, sift it with the help of sifter and mix them well until mixture become, smooth.
- Now, Add milk, and mix them well and let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the cake is cool, apply coffee ganache and refrigerate for 30 minutes then decorate and serve with tea or coffee recipe.