Everyone like to eat fruit and chocolates due to their taste, but if we cover them with chocolate this thing will make yourself mouth watering. Here, we are going to share with you a healthy and outstanding recipe known as a chocolate covered strawberries recipe. You can make this recipe within a short time 10 to 15 approximately.
Chocolate covered strawberries recipe with ingredients and directions
Chocolate covered strawberries is a famous dessert recipe with healthy ingredients. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using following ingredients.
- 12 strawberries of medium-size
- 1 cup of chocolate chip
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tsp cooking oil
Directions for Chocolate paste
- Take a wok put it over medium high heat and add water.
- When water starts boiling put a bowl over boiling water.
- Now add a cup chocolate chip and 2 tsp of cooking oil and mix them until they become in form of paste.
Directions for Strawberries covering
- Take a bowl and add all the strawberries and wash them.
- Put out all the strawberries from the bowl and dry them well.
- Now put strawberries one by one and dip each strawberry one by one in chocolate and cover each strawberry well below the leaf.
- Put all the strawberries in a tray one by one and freeze them for 5 minutes.
Your chocolate covered strawberries recipe is ready to serve. You can also cover strawberries with the white chocolate chip by melting them.
Chocolate covered strawberries recipe with Nutrition facts
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we have used in this recipe. Here you can check our other strawberry recipe known as a Strawberry milkshake recipe.
Servings: 1 Quantity:1 Large Berry
|Total Calories||60||Sodium||20 mg|
|Total Fats||8 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||6 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||1 g|