Donut recipes are famous all over the world as a sweet dessert in different flavors. This recipe is famous mostly in European countries people like to eat this recipe in different flavors like chocolate, and chocolate caramel flavor. Here, we will share with you an amazing donut recipe known as a Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe.
Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Total Makes: 12
- 100gm dark chocolate
- 150-gm butter
- 50-gm cocoa powder
- 150-gm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 100-gm melted chocolate
- 50-gm sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F temperature.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a medium-low heat.
- Now, Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract well.
- Take off from the heat and whisk in the eggs one at a time mix them well.
- Tear off a piece of greaseproof paper and scrunch into a small ball size.
- Place the paper balls in the center of the each hole in a muffin tin.
- Now, pour the chocolate doughnut mixture into the muffin tin holes by circling around the paper balls for making the doughnuts.
- Now, bake them in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully take out the doughnuts out of the muffin tin.
- Put out the paper balls with the help of your fingers from the doughnuts. You should have a circle shaped hole in every chocolate doughnut.
11.Now in the last step, Dip the doughnuts in some melted chocolate, followed by some sprinkles.