Everyone like to eat chocolate due to its healthy and amazing flavors. There are many recipes in which chocolate is used and these recipes are very healthy and tasty due to the chocolate flavor. Here, we will tell you about a famous shake recipe made from chocolate known as chocolate milkshake recipe. You can make this recipe at home just with 10 to 15 minutes approximately.
Chocolate milkshake recipe with ingredients and directions
Chocolate milkshake recipe is a famous continental sweet dessert recipe. Mostly people like to drink this recipe in the summer season. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe.
- 50-gram chocolate (Semisweet)
- 1TB spoon cocoa powder
- 3 to 4 scoop of ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chip
- Take a blender and add 50 gm chopped semisweet chocolate.
- Now add a 1tb spoon of cocoa powder with 1 cup of milk.
- Mix these ingredients well for 5 minutes.
- Now add 4 tablespoons of cream with 1 tablespoon of chocolate chip and mix these ingredients well.
- Add 1 scoop of ice cream in mix ingredients and mix them well for creamy flavor.
- In the last step, Now add the shake in glasses and put 1 scoop of ice cream above the shake for ice cream taste.
Your Chocolate milkshake recipe is ready to serve and you can also add chopped dry fruit according to your taste that you want in your recipe. Here, you can check our other milkshake recipe like “Strawberry milkshake recipe“.
Chocolate milkshake recipe with nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used in this recipe.
Servings:1 Quantity:1 small shake
|Total Calories||440||Sodium||350 mg|
|Total Fats||12 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carbs||76 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||62 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||12 g|