Everyone like to drink different coffee recipes according to the seasons. Today, we are going to share a very healthy and tasty recipe of coffee that everyone likes to drink mostly in the summer season. This recipe is known as a cold coffee recipe. You can make this recipe just within 5 to 10 minutes approximately.
Cold coffee recipe with ingredients and directions
The cold coffee recipe is a famous continental recipe mostly famous in European countries. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe at home according to the given ingredients.
- 1-liter milk
- 3tsp coffee
- 3tsp sugar
- 3 to 5 small cubes of ice
- Ice cream (optional)
- Take a blender machine add coffee and sugar.
- Now add milk with these ingredients and blend them well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Blend these ingredients well that all the ingredients mix with milk.
- Put this mixture in glasses one by one as per need.
- After putting the mixture into the glasses add one ice cream scoop in each glass after adding the ice cubes in coffee.
You can serve this recipe with more ingredients like ice cream, butter, and Cream etc.
Cold coffee recipe with Nutrition information
Now, here we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used in this recipe.
Servings:1 Quantity:1 cup
|Total Calories||36||Sodium||15 mg|
|Total Fats||0 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||4 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||1 g|