The thick and creamy Corn and Cauliflower soup has an ability to make your winters warm and comfy. It is an excellent appetizer with amazing health benefits. Check out the vitamin enriched recipe of the Corn & Cauliflower Soup.
Corn and Cauliflower Soup Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Susy Languren Di Vegan
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- Onion 1 pc
- Garlic 4-5 cloves
- Cauliflower florets 2 cups
- Corn 1 cup
- Cashew nut paste 1 Tbsp
- Water 2 glass
- Bread 1 slice
- Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- In a pan, add some olive oil and throw the sliced onions in it while stirring well. Then add the garlic.
- Next, add the cauliflower florets and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the cashew nut paste, corn and water, then cover the pan with a lid after stirring well. Let the mixture cook on a medium heat and when it’s done, allow it to cool.
- Pour the mixture in a blender with a slice of bread and blend until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a deep pan and cook it on medium flame while adding milk, black pepper, fresh cream, sugar and salt as per taste.
- Bring the mixture to boil and garnish with fresh crushed corn.
- Serve hot and enjoy!