Everyone likes to eat Cheesy and Crispy recipes due to their crispy and cheesy taste and delicious ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you a crispy and tasty recipe famous in South Asian countries and people like to eat this recipe with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Creamy Cheese Samosa Recipe.
Creamy Cheese Samosa Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this cheesy and crispy recipe at home within a short by using given ingredients and directions given below.
- Cottage cheese grated 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated ½ cup
- Cheddar cheese grated ¼ cup
- Spring onion green part ½ cup
- Green coriander chopped 3 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 2 Tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 Tsp
- Salt ¼ Tsp or to taste
- Tetra Pack Cream ¼ cup
- Samosa Patti
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp + Water
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions For Creamy Cheese Samosa Recipe
- Take a bowl, add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, coriander, green chilies, spring onion, black pepper, salt and Tetra Pack cream, and mix them well.
- Take a small bowl, add all-purpose flour and water, mix them well to form a paste.
- Now, Take samosa Patti and make a pocket shape, and add filling in the center of pocket and roll into the shape of samosa and seal the corners with all-purpose flour + water mixture paste.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil and fry all Samosa until golden brown.