Fish recipes are famous all over the world, everyone like to eat different recipe of fish due to their healthy and crispy taste. Here, today we are going to share a health and crispy recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a crispy fish fry recipe. You can make this recipe at just within 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Crispy fish fry recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Crispy fish fry recipe is a famous recipe all over the world. Mostly people of South Asian countries like to eat this crispy recipe. This recipe is also famous as a fast food recipe in European countries. Here, we will share with you, this crispy and delicious recipe with ingredients and directions that how to make this recipe.
- 1 kg boneless fish in small cubes fully dry.
- 1-liter cooking oil
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of onion and ginger paste
- Red pepper powder (According to your taste)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- 1 cup of rice flour and chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ajwain
Directions for fish
- Take a bowl add all the fish with ginger and onion paste, lemon juice and mix them well.
Directions for paste and fish
- Take a medium-size bowl add red pepper powder and salt.
- Now rice and chickpea flour with cumin seeds and ajwain.
- In the last step add water in these ingredients and mix them well and make the paste for fish medium thick for this you have to add water smoothly.
- Now add all the fish to this paste and mix them well that paste and fish become part of each other.
- Now take a cooking pot and put this pot over medium-high heat.
- Add cooking oil in this cooking pot and heat up the oil.
- Now put one by one fish cubes in heated oil and fry all these cubes until they become golden brown.
You crispy fish fry is ready to serve, you can serve this crispy recipe with tomato ketchup or green chili paste.
Crispy fish fry recipe with Nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutrition information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used in this recipe.
Servings:1 Quantity:5 oz
|Total Calories||270||Sodium||490 mg|
|Total Fat||9 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||32 g|