Meat and Bean recipes are famous all over the world due to amazing and delicious ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Asian recipe a combination of meat and beans that you can easily cook at home known as a Daal Gosht Handi Recipe. People like to eat this recipe with bread, roti, Naan, or chapati by using Raita and Asian Salad Recipe.
Daal Gosht Handi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this amazing and delicious recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Onion sliced 2 medium
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Mutton ½ Kg
- Tomatoes chopped 2 small
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Water 2 Cups
- Split red lentil ¼ Cup Soaked 2 hour
- Split yellow lentil ¼ Cup Soaked 2 hour
- Split Bengal gram ½ Cup Soaked 2 hour
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp
- Nutmeg & Mace powder ½ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Water 3 Cups
- Whole spice powder 1 Tsp
Ingredients For Tadka
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Garlic sliced 3 Cloves
- Button red chilies 4 to 5
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
Directions Daal Gosht Handi Recipe
- Take a handi, add cooking oil and onion, fry until golden.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste and mutton, fry them until meat changes color.
- Now, Add tomatoes, salt and mix them well, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now, Add water, bring it to boil, cover partially and cook them for 15 to 20 minutes until the meat is half done.
- Now, Add split red lentils, split yellow lentil and split Bengal gram, turmeric powder, cumin powder, nutmeg and mace powder, red chili powder and mix them well for 5 minutes.
- Now, Add water, cover partially and cook them for 30 minutes or until lentils and meat is tender.
- Now, Add whole spice powder and mix them well.
Directions For Tadka
- Take a frying pan, add cooking oil, garlic, button red chilies and cumin seeds, fry them until golden.
- Now, Add Tadka in daal gosht handi and serve recipe.