Everyone like to eat dates and make different recipes from dates. Dates are sweet dessert which is a famous dry fruit of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Today, we will tell you about a famous recipe of Dates known as a Dates milkshake recipe. You can make this healthy recipe just within 20 minutes.
Dates milkshake recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Due to the summer season, everyone likes to drink different milkshake recipes full of healthy ingredients. Mostly people like to drink dates milkshake recipe during their gym because this recipe helps them a lot in gaining muscle size. Now, here we will tell you how to make this healthy recipe.
- 8 Dry dates
- 1 glass of milk
- cream 3 to 4 tablespoon
- White sugar 2 teaspoons
- Wash and dry the dates and put out the hard seed from the dates.
- Take a blender add dry dates into the blender.
- Now add 1 glass of milk with sugar into the blender.
- Blend these ingredients for 10 minutes until they mix well with each other.
- Now add cream in blended ingredients and mix cream well with these ingredients.
Dates milkshake recipe with nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutrition information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used in this recipe. You can also check our other Milkshake recipe “Strawberry milkshake recipe“.
|Total Calories||267||Sodium||63 mg|
|Total Fats||13 g||Potassium||460 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||37 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fibers||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugar||26 g|
|Trans||0 g||Proteins||4 g|