Burger and Bread recipes are famous fast food recipes all over the world due to their amazing and delicious taste and ingredients. Today, we will share with you an amazing burger and bread combination recipe that you can easily cook at home known as a Double Cheeseburger Bread Recipe.
Double Cheeseburger Bread Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Total Servings: 4 Persons
- 1 sourdough loaf
- 1½ – 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced and sauteed
- 1 8 oz package of sliced mushrooms, sauteed
- ½ cup of packed spinach
- 8 pieces of beef, cooked
- Preheat the oven over 350F to 180F.
- Take a circular cake pan, add minced ground beef and season with garlic powder, onion powder, black and red pepper, and salt and mix them well.
- Now, press the beef into 2 patties form and bake them for 12 minutes.
- Now, slice off the top of the sourdough loaf and scoop out the inside area.
- Now, begin by laying down slices of cheese at the bottom, then add your first burger patty above the cheese slices.
- Make more layers of cheese on the top of the patty and continue by adding beef, sauteed mushrooms & red onions, spinach, and tomato slices.
- Now add a second burger patty and repeat above step again.
- Now, place the top of the loaf back on the bread and wrap it with aluminum foil.
- On the level of the surface, use a heavy object to press the sandwich down for at least 30 minutes.
- In the last step, remove aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve.