Nowadays many people face stomach and obesity issue, because of a lot of use of junk food. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy and juicy recipe known as a Prune fruit juice recipe. This recipe is very easy to make and healthy for human body. You can make this recipe at home just within 10 to 15 minutes by using only 2 ingredients. This recipe is famous all over the world, but no one knows the real benefits of this recipe.
Dry Prune Fruit Juice Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Dry prune juice recipe is a famous recipe is South Asian countries also known as Aloo Bukhara juice recipe. People of South Asian countries like to drink this recipe in Summer season because this fruit is available only in summer season. This recipe has a lot of healthy benefits for a human body. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 100-gm Dry prune fruit
- 1-liter water
- Take a bottle or a bowl that you can easily cover.
- Put 1-liter water in that bottle or a bowl.
- Add all the dry prune fruit in that bowl with water.
- Put these ingredients in the fridge for a week.
After one week you can use this healthy dry prune juice recipe.You have to use this recipe on daily bases one glass daily in early morning. This recipe contains a lot of benefits that you can’t imagine. There are many juice and tea recipes that can help to fight against the stomach and obesity issues.
Dry Prune Fruit Juice Benefits
- Dry prune juice help to boost up the digestion system.
- Dry prune juice is a source of iron.
- Dry prune juice protects against the emphysema.
- Dry prune juice help to low the risk of colon cancer.
- Fight against the heart diseases.
- Improve the liver functionalities.
- Dry prune juice also helps to reduce the fat from the body.