Chicken recipes are famous everywhere in the world in different style and taste like in fast food, Asian style, European style etc. People like to eat chicken recipes because of tasty ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time. Today, we are going to share with you a famous chicken recipe easy to cook and full of delicious ingredients known as an Easy Butter Chicken Recipe also called Chicken Makhani Recipe.
Easy Butter Chicken Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious and creamy butter recipe at home by using following ingredients and directions given below.
Ingredients For Chicken Preparation
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Red chili ½ Tsp
- Coriander powder ½ Tsp
- Cumin powder ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Lemon juice 1 to 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil for shallow frying
Ingredients For Butter Gravy
- Butter 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 1 Tsp
- Bay leaf 2
- Onion sliced 1 large
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 25 gm (Optional)
- Tomatoes chopped 3 to 4
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp (Optional)
- Salt ½ Tsp or to taste
- Cream 2 to 3 tbsp
- Fenugreek leaves dried 1 Tsp
- Whole spice powder ½ Tsp
- Coriander 1 to 2 tbsp (chopped)
Directions For Easy Butter Chicken Recipe
- Take a bowl add yogurt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin, and salt, and mix them well.
- Now, Add boneless chicken and lemon juice, mix them well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now take a wok, add butter and oil heat it, add bay leaves and onion and saute them until onions are translucent.
- Now, Add ginger and garlic paste and saute them for a minute.
- Add cashew nuts, tomatoes chopped and tomato paste mix them well. Cover and cook them until tomatoes are cooked well.
Directions For Chicken
- First, take out the marinated chicken and add it to the skewers.
- Now, Remove bay leaves from tomato gravy, and add salt and mix them well.
- Now, Add tomato gravy in a blender or chopper and blend them until it makes a fine puree. You can add water to make it fine and smooth.
- Now take sieve and strain puree and Strain them well.
- Now, bring a wok on the stove with gravy and Bring it to boil and add water if gravy is thick.
- Now, Add cream and mix them well.
- Add fenugreek dried leaves, whole spice powder and coriander chopped and Let it simmer for 2 minutes and your butter gravy is ready.
- Now, Shallow fry the chicken skewers on medium-low flame until it is done.
- Serve the skewers with the butter gravy or add chicken to the gravy and mix them well, garnish with cream and fenugreek leaves and serve according to your taste.