Chinese recipes are famous all over the world due to their tasty and healthy ingredients easy to cook at home within a short time. Today, we are going to share with you a famous and delicious Chinese Recipe easy to cook with healthy and tasty ingredients known as an Easy Chicken Chow Mein Recipe and people like to eat this recipe with Green tea or other juice recipes.
Easy Chicken Chow Mein Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
Ingredients For Chow Mein Sauce
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 Tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 Tsp
- White pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Chicken boneless cut in strips 250 gm
- Chow mein sauce 1 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Carrot julienne ½ Cup
- Cabbage shredded 2 Cups
- Capsicum julienne ½ Cup
- Green onion white part julienne ¼ Cup
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Chow mein or Egg noodles Boiled 1 & ½ Cups
- Chicken stock ¼ Cup
- Salt ½ Tsp or to taste
- Green onion julienne ½ Cup
- Black pepper crushed ½ Tsp
Directions For Easy Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
- Take a bowl, add oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, corn flour and mix them well and your Chow Mein sauce is ready.
- Now take chicken, add 1 tbs of chow mein sauce, mix them well with chicken and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Now, In a wok, add cooking oil, garlic and marinated chicken, stir-fry until chicken changes its color.
- Now, Add carrot and mix well, add cabbage, capsicum, green onion white part and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, Add remaining chow mein sauce, vinegar and mix them well.
- Add boiled chow mein or egg noodles, chicken stock, salt, green onions and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame.
- Now, Sprinkle black pepper crushed and serve this recipe according to your favorite ingredients.