Everyone like to eat different sweet dessert recipes according to their taste and ingredients that are used to make these sweet and delicious recipes. Today, we are going to share with you a famous and delicious sweet dessert recipe with tasty and sweet ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time. This recipe is known as Easy Gulab Jamun Recipe.
Easy Gulab Jamun Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this sweet dessert recipe at home by using delicious and sweet ingredients that are given below.
1. Lassa khoya 250 gm
2. Baking soda 1 pinch
3. Salt 1 pinch
4. Flour 1/3 cup
5. Egg ½
Ingredients For Syrup
1. Water 2 cups
2. Sugar 1 & ½ cup
3. Kewra water 1 Tsp
4. Cardamom powder 1/2 Tsp
5. Lemon juice 1 Tsp
Directions For Easy Gulab Jamun Recipe
- To make syrup, Take a pan add water and sugar and cook until it becomes a sticky syrup. Now turn off the flame and add kewra water, cardamom powder, lemon juice and mix them well.
- Take a bowl and take Lassa khoya and crumble it well with your hands.
- Now, Add flour, baking soda, salt, and egg and mix them well to a smooth dough. It needs kneading for at least 6 to 8 minutes.
- Now, make small balls of the same size from the dough. Make sure that they are smooth and have no cracks.
5. Now, Heat ghee or cooking oil, and add dough balls and fry them gently and stir continuously. Make sure ghee or cooking is not very hot otherwise gulab jamun will not cook well from inside or will burn.
6. When gulab jamuns becomes golden, add them directly to hot syrup. First, Make sure that syrup is hot.
7. Repeat the frying process. Now, Add all gulab jamuns in syrup and leave them for 60 minutes for good taste.
8. Now, Garnish them with pistachios and serve.