European cuisine, Western cuisine or Continental cuisine – it’s all the same. Tonight let your family have both enchilada lasagna. The great news: It is an easy slow-cooker recipe.
Enchilada Lasagna Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Lean ground beef 1 Lb
- Enchilada sauce 2 Cans (10 oz. each)
- Diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained 1 Can (10 oz.)
- Black beans rinsed 1 Can (15 oz.)
- Sliced black olives, drained 1 Can (2.25 oz.)
- Lasagna noodles, uncooked 6 Pcs
- Chopped fresh cilantro 2 Tbsp
- Kraft Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses divided 1 Pkg. (8 oz.)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened 1 pkg. (8 oz.)
- Milk ¼ Cup
- Brown meat in skillet & drain. Stir tomatoes & beans to blend in enchilada sauce.
- Mix milk & cream cheese in medium bowl until blended. Add 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese & stir.
- Put 2 cups meat sauce in slow cooker; Top with layers of half each of the noodles (breaks to fit) with cheese mixture. Cover layers with 2 cups meat sauce; top with remaining noodles (break to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook for 4 to 6 hours on LOW or until mixture is absorbed. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese, cover & let stand for 10 mins. or until cheese melts. Uncover it & let stand for 15 to 20 mins. before serving. Serve topped with cilantro & olives.