Everyone likes to eat fish recipes due to their amazing and healthy ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing fish recipe which is also from fast food category with the Touch of Asian Taste known as Fish Fry Recipe With Masala. You can make this recipe at home easily within a short time 20 to 25 minutes approximately including preparation time.
Fish Fry Recipe With Masala Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide how to make this fish recipe at home with Asian touch by using the following ingredients.
- Fenugreek leaves 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 1 & ½ Tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed 2 tsp
- Carom seeds crushed ½ Tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tbs
- Garam masala powder (whole spice powder) 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 & ½ Tsp
- Garlic crushed ½ tbs
- Lemon juice 2 to 3 tbs
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- 1 Red onion chopped
- 2 Chopped tomatoes
- Garlic crushed 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 2 to 3
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Fish masala ½ tbs
- Coriander leaves
- Oil 2 to 3 tbs
- Take a small bowl add all fish ingredients and mix them well and fish masala is ready.
- Wash and dry the fish properly and apply fish masala and marinate the fish for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Now, To make masala, heat up cooking oil and add chopped vegetables and saute, now add salt then ½ tbsp of prepared fish masala and mix them well until tomatoes are cooked well, add chopped coriander and dish out.
- Now, Heat cooking oil and fry marinated fish from both sides until done 6 to 8 mins each side of fish pieces.
- Your recipe is ready and Serve with prepared masala.