Pancake recipes are famous all over the world due to their healthy and delicious taste. Today, we are going to share with you a very healthy and easy recipe of pancake known as a Fluffy Pancake recipe. You can make this recipe at home within a short time approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
Fluffy Pancake Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide how to make this fluffy pancake recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- Powder sugar
- Maple syrup
- Whipped butter
- Take a bowl, and whisk the egg yolks and sugar until they combine well with each other.
- Now add the flour, baking powder, and milk, and mix them until smooth and Set aside.
- Now take a large bowl, beat the egg whites and lemon juice with a hand mixer or whisker until stiff peaks form.
- Now Carefully fold the egg whites into the pancake batter, until just incorporated, making sure not to deflate the batter.
- Add the butter to a simmer, and spoon the batter into the middle of the pan. Cook them for 7 minutes.
- Carefully flip them over, cover, and cook them for another 7 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar, maple syrup, whipped butter, and mint.
Your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe by using tea or any other recipe that you like to eat with this recipe pancake recipe.