French recipes are very tasty due to their amazing ingredients and people like to eat French recipes due to their delicious and amazing ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing French style recipe known as French-Style Strawberry Tart Recipe also called Strawberry Tart recipe.
French-Style Strawberry Tart Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious French recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
1. 1 sheet of puff pastry
2. 200-gm strawberries
3. 100-gm sugar
4. 50-gm butter
5. Creme fraiche, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven over 190C to 375F temperature.
2. Now, Roll out the puff pastry sheet. Place a 9-inch/25-centimetre cake tin on the sheet of puff pastry and cut around the edges of puff pastry.
3. Now, Poke holes in the pastry with a fork and set aside in a tray.
4. Now, Prepare the strawberries by hulling them with a straw and set aside for a while.
5. Add sugar into a large saucepan and cook over medium heat, until the sugar has melted and its color become light brown.
6. Now, Stir in the butter until melted.
7. Now, add the strawberries, coating evenly in the caramel.
8. Arrange the strawberries in the buttered tin, followed by the puff pastry on the top of strawberries.
9. Now, Tuck the pastry down the sides of the tin.
10. Now, Bake strawberry pie for 45 minutes, until the pastry, is become golden brown.
11. Now, Leave the pie recipe to cool for 1-2 hours, then put onto a plate.
Your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with other recipes according to your favorite recipes.