Beef recipes are famous all over the world like in fast food recipes Beef burger and in Asian recipes Beef Biryani or Karahi. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing beef recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time. This recipe is known as a Fried Beef Recipe and people like to eat this recipe with bread, roti, naan, or chapati according to their taste.
Fried Beef Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below in detail and video.
- Beef boneless undercut ½ kg
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 Tsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger and garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Water 2 to 3 Cups
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Black pepper crushed ½ Tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Green chili chopped 1 to 2
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Directions For Fried Beef
- Take a wok, add beef boneless undercut, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, raw papaya paste and ginger and garlic paste, mix them well then marinate for 1 hour.
- Take marinated beef, add water and bring it to boil, then cover and cook on low flame until meat is done approximately 45 minutes.
- Now, Add cooking oil, mix well with other ingredients and cook until oil is separate.
- Now, Add black pepper crushed and mix well with cooked ingredients.
- Now, Add chopped green coriander, chopped green chili, and lemon juice, then cover and simmer for 2 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve.
You can serve this recipe with Boiled white rice or Homemade Naan. Here you can check our Homemade Naan Recipe.