Everyone like to eat eggs for breakfast and for dinner or lunch according to their taste. Here, we will tell you about a famous recipe of eggs that you can easily cook at home within a short time 20 to 30 minutes approximately.
Fried egg potatoes recipe with Ingredients and directions
Fried egg potatoes is a famous South Asian recipe, that mostly people like to eat in lunch or dinner with naan, roti or chapati.Here, we will tell you how to cook this by using given ingredients.
- 4 medium size Potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 4 chopped green chilis
- 2 chopped medium size tomatoes
- 1 medium size chopped red onion
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Half teaspoon cumin seed powder
- Salt( According to your taste)
- Red pepper (According to your taste)
- Take a medium size cooking pot over medium-high heat.
- Add a half cup of oil in the cooking pot over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped tomatoes with onions and green chilis.
- Now add salt and red pepper powder according to your taste.
- Cook these ingredients over medium heat until they become in form of paste.
- Now add some cooking oil 2 tablespoons with chopped potatoes in form of slices.
- Cooking potatoes in these ingredients until they become soft and cook very well.
- Now Take a bowl and put the liquid of all eggs and add them into cooked fried potatoes over medium-high heat.
- Now cook these ingredients well until eggs are fried well with potatoes.
You fried egg potatoes recipe is ready to serve with bread, naan or roti.
Fried egg potatoes recipe with Nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used in this recipe.
Servings:1 Quantity:1 cup cooked
|Total Calories||438||Sodium||63 mg|
|Total Fats||32 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||92 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||14 g|