Everyone likes to eat different mutton recipes according to their traditional taste and ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and unique recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a Fried Mutton Chops Recipe.
Fried Mutton Chops Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and by following these directions that are given.
- Mutton Chops ½ kg
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt according to your taste
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 ½ Tsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 ½ Tsp
- 2 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs 1 ½ Cup
- Carom Seeds 1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds 1 ½ tsp (Crushed)
- Water 2 Cups
- Gram Flour 2-3 tbs
- Oil for Deep Fry
- First, Wash the chops completely and pound slightly.
- Take a medium size pan add mutton chops, water, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, crushed red chilies, carom seeds and coriander seeds and boil the water till water is completely drained.
- Now take a medium-size bowl, beat the eggs with gram flour in the bowl to make a paste and add all the chops with in batter and Mix them well with spatula or hands.
- Now, Coat the chops with crumbs and deep fry on medium heat until their color become golden brown.
- Your Fried Mutton Chops recipe is ready. Serve this recipe hot with ketchup or any of your favorite sauce.