Pastry recipes are famous all over the world as a sweet dessert and different flavors. Today, we are going to share with you a very healthy pastry recipe known as Fruit and Cream Cheese Breakfast Pastries Recipe. You can make this recipe at home within a short time. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe by using following ingredients and directions including video.
Source: Tasty Junior via Facebook
Fruit and Cream Cheese Breakfast Pastries Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Quantity: 18 pastries
- 8 ounces of softened cheese cream
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 sheets of thawed puff pastry
- Strawberries stems removed and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400F or 200C, and prepare two cookies sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl, add and mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until these ingredients are fully combined.
- Lightly flour the surface and roll out puff pastry top to flatten.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 9 equal squares for fruit pastries.
- On the top right and bottom left of the pastry squares, cut an L shape approximately ½ inch from the edge of the each square. This L shape should reach all the way down and across the square, but, both L shapes should not meet at the ends. Your fruit pastry square should look like a picture frame with two corners still intact.
- Take the upper right corner and fold down towards the inner bottom corner of each fruit pastry square. Now, you will have a diamond shape.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese filling in the middle of each fruit pastry, then place berries on top.
- Repeat with the remaining fruit pastry squares and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes until their color become golden brown.
Your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with juice or any other your favorite recipe.