Beef recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing and healthy ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing South Asian beef recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time by using the healthy and tasty ingredients, known as a Fry Masala Boti Recipe.
Fry Masala Boti Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home within a short time.
- Beef boneless 750 gm
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger paste ½ Tsp
- Garlic paste ½ Tsp
- Papaya grated or paste ½ Tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed 1 tbs
- Red chili powder ½ Tsp
- Salt ½ tbs or to taste
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds crushed ½ Tsp
- Cooking Oil 1 cup
- 2 Red onion medium-size sliced
- Whole spices ½ Tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Take a medium bowl, add yogurt, raw papaya paste, red chili powder, black pepper powder, salt, chat masala, crushed cumin and coriander seeds, and ginger, garlic paste and mix all of these ingredients well and Add meat and mix well with other ingredients and Marinate meat for 2 hours.
- Now, take a pan heat oil and add onion, fry until golden brown.
- Now, Add marinated meat and mix them well for 2 mins. Now add water and cover cook until meat is tender.
- Once meat is done, fry it well until oil separates and Add whole spices powder and mix and mix them well.
- Now, Add lemon juice and turn off the flame.
- Now, In the last step give coal dum for 3 to 4 mins and Fry Masala Boti is ready to serve.