Pudding recipes are famous all over the world in different tastes and ingredients as a sweet dessert. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Asian pudding recipe known as Gajar Kal Halwa Recipe also called carrot pudding recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Carrots 2 kg (grated)
- Boiled Milk 2 kg
- Sugar 1 and ½ cup or according to your taste
- Khoya ½ cup
- Butter ½ cup or as required
- Nutmeg powder 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder 2 tsp
- Dry fruits and nuts according to your taste
- First wash, peel and grate the carrots.
- Take a pot, add carrots and heat up on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Add boiled milk and bring the whole mixture to a boil then mix it.
- Now, On medium low flame, uncovered, grated carrots will cook in the milk and the milk starts to reduce and evaporate.
- Now, cook them on high flame and keep on stirring in between.
- When all the milk evaporates, add sugar and give it a good mix.
- Keep stirring and continue to cook on a high flame and add khoya, ghee and mix these ingredients well.
- In the end, add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, and dry fruits and nuts and give it a good mix.
- Now, Cover the Halwa or pudding and put it on simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and your halwa or pudding recipe is ready to serve.