Asian Recipes are famous all over the world due to their tasty and healthy ingredients and easy to cook at home. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious creamy recipe with tasty ingredients and people like to eat this recipe as a sweet dessert after their meal. This recipe is known as a Gajrela Recipe.
Gajrela Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home within a short time by using the given ingredients and directions given below.
- Milk Fresh & boiled 1 & ½ liters
- Rice Soaked ¼ Cup
- Carrots Grated 300 gm
- Cardamom powder ½ Tsp
- Sugar ½ cup
- Pistachio chopped 2 to 3 tbsp
- Almonds Blanched & chopped 2 to 3 tbsp
Directions For Gajrela Recipe
- First, Rinse, peel and grate the carrots properly.
- Now, take a pot, heat milk, add rice crushed and carrots, mix them well.
- Now, Add cardamom powder, cook on low flame for 15 to 20 minutes and keep stirring in between.
- Now add sugar, mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook until the milk is reduced and thickened.
- Now, Add pistachio and almonds, give it a good mix.
Your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with your favorite ingredients or after your meal as a sweet dessert recipe. Here, you can check our other Carrot recipe like Carrot Pudding Recipe (Gajar Halwa Recipe).