Everyone like to eat different bread recipes according to their taste. Here, we will tell you about an amazing bread recipe known as a Garlic Butter Breadsticks Recipe also called Garlic breadsticks. You can make this recipe at home easily.
Garlic Butter Breadsticks Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F or 200C temperature.
- Add warm water in a large bowl with the melted butter, white sugar, and yeast. Mix them well to help the yeast dissolve and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, or until it becomes foamy on the top.
- Add flour and salt to the yeast mixture. Use a spoon for mixing to incorporate the wet and dry ingredients until it comes together into a sticky ball.
- Cover the dough with a towel and place in a warm area. Let rise for 1½ hours, or until its size become double.
- Remove the risen dough from the bowl and knead on the counter with extra flour until the dough becomes smooth and soft on the surface and no longer sticky. With a rolling pin, flatten the dough until it’s about a 7 x 12-inch rectangle shape. If you don’t have a rolling pin, then you can cut the dough into 2-ounce portions and roll each into 7 inch long logs with your hands.
- Place the dough on paper lined baking sheets with the cooking oil spray for baking.
- Now, brush with melted butter and sprinkle the garlic salt on the dough of the bread.
- Now, bake the breadsticks for 15 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
- When the breadsticks come out from the oven, serve them immediately.
Your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this healthy bread with cream or yogurt for extra taste.