Chicken recipes are famous all over the world in different categories of recipes like fast food recipes, Asian recipes, and European recipes. People like to eat these different chicken recipes according to their taste and tradition and different delicious ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a Ginger Chicken Recipe. People like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan or chapati according to their taste by using Raita or Salad Recipes.
Ginger Chicken Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the given ingredients and following directions in the video and detailed recipe.
- Chicken ½ Kg
- Ginger Paste 1 & ½ Tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 Tsp
- Oil 3 Tbsp
- Red Onion Chopped Large 1
- Tomatoes 3
- Salt 1 Tsp or To Taste
- Red Chili Powder ½ Tsp or To Taste
- Black Pepper Powder ½ Tsp
- Yogurt ¼ Cup
- Green Chilies Chopped 2
- Ginger Julienne 1 Inch
- Whole Spice Powder ½ Tsp
Directions For Ginger Chicken Recipe
- Take a bowl add chicken, ginger paste and garlic paste. Apply ginger and garlic on chicken properly and marinate for 1 hour.
- Now, Heat cooking oil in a pot and add marinated chicken and fry until it changes its color to light golden brown and its half done and Take out the chicken and set aside.
- Now, in the same cooking oil, add onion, saute until translucent then add chopped tomatoes, Cook them for 2 minutes and add spices and mix them well.Fry them until tomatoes are soft and Add chicken and give it a good mix.
- Now, Add yogurt and mix this ingredient well on a high flame until water dries.
- Now, Add green chilies and ginger and simmer for 2 minutes.
- In the last step, Sprinkle whole spice powder, ginger julienne, and green chilies and serve this recipe.