Today, we are going to share with you a new and different recipe which is an ingredient recipe and this ingredient recipe is used almost in all cooking recipes for a good and spicy healthy taste. This recipe is known as a Ginger Garlic Paste Recipe.
Ginger Garlic Paste Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this ingredient recipe at home and can use for a long time in cooking recipes.
- Ginger peeled & cubed 150 gms
- Garlic peeled 250 gms
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp during chopping process
- Cooking Oil 1 Tsp after the preparation of paste
- First, Wash and pat dry ginger and garlic properly.
- Now take a chopper, add ginger, garlic, salt, cooking oil, and chop until they combine well.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste in a dry and clean jar, add cooking oil and store for up to 8 to 10 days in refrigerator shelf.
- Now Add ginger garlic paste in ice cube tray and can also be stored up to 1 month in the freezer.
Don’t put this recipe on refrigerator’s door.