Minced meat recipes are famous all over the world due to their tasty and healthy ingredients and easy to cook at home and people like to eat these recipes according to their taste some like to eat spicy recipes or BBQ recipes. This recipe is known as a Gola Kabab Recipe and you can eat this recipe simply by using Raita and salad or Bread, Roti, Naan, or chapati.
Gola Kabab Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious minced meat recipe at home within a short time by using the following ingredients and given instructions below.
- Minced Beef ½ kg
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies paste 2 tbsp
- Whole spice powder ½ Tsp
- Nutmeg and mace powder ½ Tsp
- Ginger powder ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Yellow food color ¼ Tsp (Optional)
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Onion Fried 3 tbsp
- Ghee or butter 1 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
Directions For Gola Kabab Recipe
- Take a chopper, add minced beef, whole spice powder, ginger garlic paste, raw papaya paste, green chilies paste, nutmeg and mace powder, salt, yellow food color, red chili powder, ginger powder, onion, ghee or butter and grind them until they combined well and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make round shape balls of kabab and insert kebabs onto the skewers.
- Take, a frying pan, heat cooking oil and BBQ or grill kebabs until they are done.