This Tuscan dish is a mixture of fine cuts of meat boiled in water then served as sliced with various sauces. This protein-rich Gran Bollito Misto dish is a must to try out!
Gran Bollito Misto Recipe with Ingredients & Directions:
Source: Gordon Ramsay
- Select Beef and veal cuts such as chuck, shoulder, rump and round – leave in large pieces
- Cut in medium sized pieces:
- Large Onion 1 Pc
- Medium Carrot 1 Pc
- Celery 1 Stick
- Take a large stockpot and add the chopped veggies along with salt. Pour some water and the water should be enough that it covers the meat once added to the pot.
- First place it over medium heat but once the water boils, reduce the heat to low and add beef cuts. Cook for an hour and add veal cuts. Cook for another 30 minutes.
- Remove meat pieces from the broth and discard the veggies. Arrange the slices on the platter and spoon over some of the broth along with some sprinkle of salt.
- Serve alone or with sauces while seasoning them with extra virgin olive oil.