This flatbread is covered with yummy traditional Greek salad. It’s like a pizza with salad on it! Healthy and delicious at the same time with its blend of Mediterranean flavors and crusty finishing. Here is the Greek Flatbread Artichoke Hearts recipe!
Greek Flatbread Artichoke Hearts With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Craig Grant
- Oblong shaped flatbreads (4 oz. each) 2 Pcs
- Sliced & drained marinated artichoke hearts, with 1 tsp. reserved artichoke marinade ¼ Cup
- Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes 1 Cup
- Halved Pitted Kalamata olives 2 Tbsp
- Green Onion, sliced 1 Pc
- Chopped fresh parsley 1 Tsp
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place bread pieces in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush evenly with leftover artichoke marinate.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, artichokes, and olives.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Top with onions and parsley.