Escape the daily hustle and bustle of your life and relax with this combination of healthy and spicy Green Bean salad.
Green Bean Salad with Spicy Thai Dressing Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Healthy Recipe Channel
- Garlic cloves 2 Pcs
- Small red chilli, roughly chopped 1 Pc
- Dried shrimp (optional) 1½ Tbsp
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- Brown sugar 1 Tbsp
- Rice vinegar 2 Tbsp
- Peanut oil 1 Tbsp
- Light soy sauce 1 Tbsp
- Thin green beans, blanched 300 Gms
- Chopped roasted peanuts ⅓ Cup
- Firstly, place the garlic, dried shrimps and the lime zest in mortar to crush them until they form a paste.
- Add the sugar, vinegar, oil and soya sauce in the lime juice and stir the mixture.
- Pour it all into a bowl and toss it with the beans and peanuts to combine.
- The salad can be enjoyed with any kind of kitchen cuisine and even could be added to the soups!