Green Peas Kebab could be your scrumptious party starter! It is the perfect opener served as a snack either with tea, or beside your rice. It has cashew nuts, chickpea flour and a variety of spices and of course, a lot of peas. Check out the easy recipe below.
Green Peas Kebab With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Nivedita Kar
- Frozen green peas 1 Cup
- Onions ¼ Cup
- Green chillies 5 Pcs
- Medium pod garlic 1 Pc
- Ginger ½ Inch
- Cashew nut powder 12 Pcs
- Chopped coriander 2 Tbsp
- Rice flour 2 Tsp
- Besan / Chickpea flour / Senagapindi 2 Tsp
- Lime juice 1 Tsp
- Crushed corn flakes ¼ Cup
- Oil 3 Tbsp
- Wash the peas while draining all the water.
- Crush the cashews in a food processor to form a powder.
- Transfer the powder into a bowl.
- Now make a fine paste out of the green chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Add this paste to the cashew powder bowl.
- Add the peas to the food processor to form a coarse paste.
- Mix the peas paste to the cashew paste mixture.
- Add chopped onions, coriander, rice flour, chickpea flour, lime juice and salt. Mix it all very well.
- Make cylindrical shapes out of the paste and roll the shapes into the crushed corn flakes.
- Shallow fry the shapes in a pan until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy with ketchup or pea rice.