Here, you go with an amazing chicken and sauce recipe with delicious and creamy ingredients and easy to cook at home within a short time. People like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan, or Chapati according to their taste and favorite ingredients. This recipe is known as a Grilled Chicken With Tarragon Sauce Recipe.
Grilled Chicken With Tarragon Sauce Recipe Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this Chicken and delicious sauce recipe at home by using the given ingredients and directions.
Ingredients For Grilled Chicken
- Chicken fillets 2
- Black pepper crushed ½ Tsp
- Dried oregano 1 Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 tbsp
- Mustard powder 2 Tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
Ingredients For Tarragon Sauce
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Onion Sliced 1 small
- Chicken stock ½ cup
- Tetra Pack cream ¾ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper crushed to taste
- Dried tarragon leaves 2 Tsp
Directions For Grilled Chicken
- First, take chicken fillets, poke holes with fork or meat tenderizer and set aside.
- Now take a bowl, add black pepper, dried oregano, salt, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder and vinegar, and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add chicken fillets, mix and marinate them for 2 hours.
- Now, Grease grill pan with cooking oil, place marinated chicken fillets and cook or grill on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes each side.
Directions For Tarragon Sauce
- Take a saucepan, add butter and let it melt, then add onion and saute until translucent.
- Now, Add chicken stock and give it a good mix with butter and onions.
- Now, Put off from the flame, add cream and mix them well.
- Now, Turn on the flame, add salt, black pepper, dried tarragon leaves and mix them well, cook until paste become, thick.
- Now, Drizzle tarragon sauce over the grilled chicken and serve this recipe.