Fish recipes are famous all over the world and people like to eat these recipes with different flavors and ingredients. Some people like to eat fry fish, some like to eat finger fry fish according to their taste. So, Today we are going to share with you an amazing and spicy and delicious recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a Grilled Fish Recipe.
Grilled Fish Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe with ingredients and directions with the help of video.
- Fish boneless fillets ½ kg
- Red chili crushed 1 Tsp
- Carom seeds ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Coriander seeds crushed 1 Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 & ½ Tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ Tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Butter 3 Tbsp
- Garlic crushed 1 Tsp
- First Take fish and add red chili crushed, carom seeds, salt, coriander seeds, red chili powder, black pepper crushed, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice, and mix them well and marinate for 1 hour.
- Now take a grill pan, add butter and let it melt, add garlic and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add marinated fish and cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes on low flame until done.
- Now, in the end, Sprinkle chaat masala, lemon juice and serve this recipe with Ketchup and mayonnaise.