Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Asian sweet dessert recipe famous all over Asian countries and people like to eat this sweet dessert recipe of different occasions like Eid, Wedding etc. You can make this recipe at home with different and easy style within a short time. This recipe is known as a Gulab Jamun with Milk Powder Recipe.
Gulab Jamun with Milk Powder Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this Gulab Jamun recipe at home within a short time.
Ingredients for Sugar syrup
- Water 2 Cups
- Sugar 1 Cup
- Cardamom slightly crushed 7-8
Ingredients for Gulab Jamun
- Dry milk powder 1 Cup
- All-purpose flour ½ Cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Cardamom seeds ½ tsp
- Ghee or melted butter 3 tbsp
- Milk ¼ Cup
- Ghee or cooking oil for frying
Directions For Sugar syrup
- Take a saucepan, add water, sugar, cardamom and cook until sugar is dissolved and become in form of thick liquid.
Directions For Gulab Jamun
- Take a Medium-size bowl, add dry milk powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cardamom seeds and mix them well.
- Now, Add ghee or butter and mix them until crumbled.
- Add milk and mix with other ingredients well, cover and put into a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Now, Wet your hands with water and knead until smooth dough form has become.
- Now make 10 to12 small smooth balls of the same size, make sure that they have no cracks.
- Take a wok, heat up ghee or butter and fry gulab jamun balls on low flame while stirring gently.
- Now, Make sure that ghee or butter is not very hot otherwise gulab jamun will not cook well from inside and they will burn.
- When gulab jamuns becomes golden brown, add them directly to the hot sugar syrup and leave them for 30 minutes.
- In, the last step Garnish them with pistachio and serve.