Today, we are gonna share an amazing tasty breakfast recipe that everyone likes to eat this recipe in their breakfast mostly in South Asian countries. This recipe is a very easy to cook within a short time with amazing ingredients. This recipe is known as a Halwa Puri Recipe.
Halwa Puri Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and given directions.
Ingredients For Halwa
- Butter or Desi ghee ½ cup
- Green cardamom 3 to 4
- Semolina ¾ cup
- Sugar 1 & ¼ cup
- water 3 cups
- Yellow Food color ½ Tsp
- Kewra essence ½ Tsp
- Dry fruits for garnishing
Directions For Halwa
- In a wok, and heat ghee or butter and add green cardamom, saute them for a minute.
- Now, Add semolina and roast on medium low heat until the color changes.
- Now, Add sugar and give it a good mix with semolina.
- Now, Add water and yellow food color, mix them well, then cover and cook on medium low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now, Add kewra essence and mix it well then Cover and simmer for 1 to 2 minute.
- In the last step, Garnish with dry fruits and your halwa recipe is ready.
Ingredients For Puri
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Water warm as required
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions For Puri
- Take a Medium-size bowl, and add flour and salt, and mix them well.
- Now, Add warm water as required, then mix and knead well until all ingredients are mix well.
- Now, Make a soft dough, punch and knead it again then Grease the dough with cooking oil and set aside.
- NOw, Grease your hands and divide dough into small balls size and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now, again grease your hands and flattened small balls into round shape with the help of your hands.
- Now, Deep fry on a medium-low heat until done and your recipe is ready to serve with halwa.