Here, you go, today, we are going to share with you an amazing and famous recipe all over the world and easy to cook at home with tasty and healthy ingredients. This recipe is known as a Hunter Beef Recipe. Mostly people like to eat this recipe by frying the beef after preparation of hunter beef.
Hunter Beef Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make a Perfect Hunter Beef at home by using the following ingredients and directions given in the video.
- Beef boneless 1&1/2 – 2kg
- Saltpeter 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 2 Tsp
- Brown sugar 3 tbsp
- Salt 1&1/2 tbsp
- Cinnamon sticks 4
- White vinegar 2 cups
- Water 2 cups enough to dip the meat or beef
- Butter melted 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 Tsp
- First, Wash the meat thoroughly and dry the whole meat with the kitchen towel.
- Now tie the whole dry meat with thread and prick it from both sides with the help of a small knife.
- Now, Place the meat in a plastic container, add salt peter, black pepper, brown sugar, salt, and apply evenly on whole dry meat.
- Now, Add cinnamon sticks, white vinegar, and water, mix them well, then cover and refrigerate.
- Now, Next day, take out the meat from the refrigerator, prick beef again from both sides with a knife, cover, and shake the box containing meat and ingredients and put back in the refrigerator.
- Repeat this process for 4 more days again and again.
- Now, At 7th day, put the beef in a pot, add water and cook for 45 to 60 mins until the meat is tender.
- Now, Take out the beef from the pot, and cut the thread and wrap in an aluminum foil and prick it with a bamboo stick.
- Now, Bake the beef in a preheated oven at 180C temperature for 30 minutes and take out from the oven after 30 minutes
- Now, take a small size bowl, mix melted butter and black pepper and brush it over baked beef and Bake it again at 180 C temperature for 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out the beef from the oven and cut into slices to serve this recipe.