Everyone like to eat cookies and different ice cream flavors due to their healthy taste. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy and yummy recipe combination of cookie and ice cream a new creative and healthy recipe known as an Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within 40 to 60 minutes.
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using following ingredients and directions.
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 2 cups of melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 to 5 cups semisweet chocolate chip (According to your taste)
- 5 cups of slightly softened vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375F or 190C.
- Take a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar with white sugar, and the melted butter.
- Now add the eggs and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix together until just combined.
- Now add the chocolate chips and mix them in the mixture well.
- Take two round pans with nonstick cooking spray and separates the cookie dough into each pan.
- Pat down the dough with a spatula until the surface is become even, and bake them for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the cookies are baking in the oven, place a plastic wrap in a springform pan.
- Now Pour softened vanilla ice cream into the springform pan and spread evenly in the springform pan.
- Now freeze the softened vanilla ice cream until solid, about 1 hour.
- Once the cookies have baked and cooled, turn them over onto a tray for 10 minutes.
- Place the vanilla ice cream disk on top of one-half and cover with the other half.
- With your hand press the mini chocolate chips to the outside of the giant vanilla ice cream cookie.
- Now again freeze the ice cream cookie until solid.
Here you can check our Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe that we use to make our Ice Cream Cookie recipe.