Everyone like to eat different types of pizza recipes due to their different and cheesy taste. Here, we will share with you a quick and easy pizza recipe knows as Ice Cube tray pizza bites recipe. You can easily cook at just within a 30 to 40 minutes approximately.
Ice Cube Tray Pizza Bites Recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Ice Cube tray pizza bites recipe is a famous fast food recipe famous in European countries like France, UK, and Germany. You can make this recipe at by using totally natural and healthy ingredients. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 16 ounces divided pizza dough
- ½ cup of marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon of pesto
- 3 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of chopped pepperoni
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- ¼ cup of chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup of chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup of chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup of chopped ham
- ¼ cup of chopped pineapple
- Ice cube tray, silicone or hard plastic
- Preheat the oven 350ºF/180ºC.
- If you are using fresh dough, let sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes in a covered and lightly oiled bowl.
- On a floured surface, take one-half of the dough and roll it out into a rectangle shape, about ⅛ of an inch thick.
- Repeat above procedure with another half of dough and set aside.
- Lightly oil your ice cube tray if it’s hard plastic.
- Transfer the dough to cover the tray and press the dough down into every hole and hold it for about 5 seconds to ensure the dough stretches properly.
- Put ingredients each bite with approximately one teaspoon of sauce, such as marinara, pesto, one teaspoon of cheese, and desired toppings according to yours taste.
- Cover the prepared bites with the remaining dough and roll over the ice cube tray with the rolling pin to seal it.
- Trim any excess dough and save for more pizza bites or recipes.
- Freeze the ice cube tray of pizza bites for about an hour, until the dough has set.
- Flip the tray onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet to release the bites.
- Cut and separate all the pizza bites, and spread them on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake these pizza bites for 15-20 minutes, until the dough, is become golden brown.
Your pizza bites are ready to serve, you can serve these pizza bites with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise for more healthy taste.