Italian Recipes are famous all over the world due to their healthy taste and delicious ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy and delicious recipe known as an Italian Meatball Recipe. You can make this recipe at home within 1 hour approximately.
Italian Meatballs Recipe With Sauce With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 500g minced meat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 quarter cup milk
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Half or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Half cup of cheese or cheddar cheese
- Half cup of Cooking Oil
Ingredients for Sauce
- 1 Medium size chopped red onion
- 2 to 3 cups of tomato ketchup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Red Pepper powder (According to your taste)
- Cooking Oil 3 tablespoons
Directions For Italian Meatballs
- Take a medium-size bowl and add 500gram minced meat.
- Add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 quarter cup of milk.
- Add a half teaspoon of salt and black pepper powder.
- Add a half teaspoon of garlic powder/paste.
- Now add a half cup of cheese and mix all of these ingredients well for 5 minutes.
- Now make Italian Meatballs from this mixture, of the size of golf ball.
- Add cooking oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Now put all the Italian meatballs one by one in the wok and fry them until they become golden brown.
Directions For Sauce
- Take a wok and add oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add chopped red onions.
- Now add a full cup of tomato ketchup and cook these ingredients well for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Now Add tomato sauce and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- add salt and red pepper according to your choice and mix them well.
- After this add fried meatballs in sauce and mix them and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Now Italian Meat Ball with Italian Sauce is Ready.